Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sharing the passion with kiddos!

Hi! I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted. I visit blogs daily, but seem to have avoided my own. That's probably because my time to create was used up by the necessity of writing report cards and all the other stuff June demands of teachers. But alas, I've returned to my craft room with joy and have some projects to share.

The last week of June I had the pleasure of teaching a few young girls stampin' and scrappin' through a Victor Parks & Rec class. They did so well learning to use tape runners, corner rounders, the cuttlebug and heat guns. They used wood-mounted/acrylic /cling stamps, glue dots and a variety of embellishments. And like pretty much all females, they loved bling! Here are the cards we made the first day (2 are postcards).
In upcoming posts, I'll share other projects they enjoyed.




Enjoy and THANKS for visiting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment