Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 2 of creating with kiddos!

The fun with my little group of girls continued with 3 paper crafting projects. I must give credit to others who taught me these at sometime over the years. Two, if not all 3, were from Amy, a terrific CTMH consultant-friend.

This is a book mark using a giant paper clip. (Paper clips were found at Wal-Mart.)

Next is a double picture frame made from coasters. This shows the original finished project. The pink & turquoise papers are the ones we actually used (and the girls really liked). I should have taken a picture of one of the girls' projects, because I did not complete one like theirs. 

Finally, we did  a "pocket-sized" mini scrapbook that closed with velcro. They loved stamping the large flower and then stamping the outline of the flower in a different color - they thought that was really cool!

There's more to come another day.
Enjoy and THANKS for visiting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment