Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dream

Again, what a beautiful day and I can see it clearly since I had my windows cleaned today. First time ever having windows cleaned - what a treat! And somehow I find humor in the fact that it was 2 men that did the job. Not to offend anyone, but it sounds something like "how many men does it take to do what 1 woman can do?"!!! So sorry, it just had to be said.
Now let me say how much fun it was to play with 'never used before' stamps and a few new techniques I recently learned. A few months ago, I took two classes at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff taught by Jennifer McGuire. The classes were all about stamping techniques and I though Jennifer was awesome. She's someone is in "the business" that doesn't act like she is. She's sincerely sweet and down to earth. Okay, okay, I'll stop with the commercial or whatever you want to call it. But, I will add that I follow her blog and you might like to check it out sometime.
           http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/     


And here's the card -



Enjoy!
     Oh ya, and thanks for visiting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment