Monday, August 12, 2013

Cards, Cards, And More Cards!

I have plenty of scrapbook layouts to do, however, I seem to much prefer doing cards. Of course, I swore I never would do either because of all the work that goes into it. Well, here I am a card maker and a scrapbooker for about eight years now. I sure have a lot of "stuff", but what's even better is that I have some wonderful friendships because of my addiction, er... hobby. So before I get back to school, I'm creating like crazy. Some of these are originals and some, well, not so much.


First, wedding cards my daughter needs...
-the "MR and MRS" was cut from the invitation
- the botanical pressed background paper was from the invite
 - these both used up some scraps


 -these I played around with some watercolor crayons

 - this one was so much fun to color in


and for my father-in-law who got a hole-in-one last week...

and my first time playing with washi tape -

and the inspiration for the above card -


Enjoy and THANKS for visiting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment