Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

Hi! Last month was full of birthdays, including my own. Here are some cards I sent to others birthday celebrities and thank yous to those who helped me celebrate. BTW, my last post showed a card that I was so excited to send my mom for her birthday. Well, good thing I at least posted it, because that's the only sight of it she's seen. In a month's time, it has not appeared in her mailbox nor in mine. Not only had I put extra postage on in it, but I took it into a post office to have it hand stamped as well. Such a bummer!




More posts to follow soon. I have the most unusual inspiration to share with you, Easter projects, and numerous layouts that I have come out of my craft room.

Enjoy and THANKS for visiting!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, I love these cards! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Keep 'em coming...Madelyn

    ReplyDelete