Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where have I been?

Hi! Other than Thursday and Friday, I'm not even sure why I've been away from posting. I've been posting fairly regularly, almost 6x/wk. I must have some sort of life, even in the summer. So, I've decided...


for AUGUST, I will post 4x/wk. Most likely Mon. - Thursday. ( A girl's gotta have weekends, right?!)


So anyway, on Thursday I attended a CTMH home party hosted by a good friend and with a wonderful consultant (and good friend.) Below is the card we created complete with a lovely 3D flower made from CTMH's awesome new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. Every crafter NEEDS this cartridge and can easily order it by coming to or placing an order from my CTMH party on  this Tuesday. (Contact me for more info.)
Enjoy and THANKS for visiting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment