Monday, August 22, 2011

Punchy for Punches Day 1

Hi!Hope your weekend was a good one! I enjoyed "a few of my favorite things." The Stamp and Scrapbook Expo was Saturday. Not an overly impressive event, but nice to earn more money working it than shopping it.I was so excited for two great CTMH consultants who were vendors there. I'm not biased or anything (?!), but their booth was set up the best. I hope they had a successful weekend! Sunday was my son's (my baby's) 17th birthday! I will admit to shopping the outlets in the afternoon, but only because he was at a motocross event. His great dad, my hubby, took him in the rain and my daughter made a yummy oreo cheesecake for him. (I did the presents part.)
So...it's going to be a week of punch cards, maybe a project. I think every company has some wonderful products. As far as punches go, Stampin' Up punches are by far my favorites and I own my fair share of them.
This pennant punch is new to their current catalog. I just got it and had to break it out of its plastic. Stamping on them was easy with CTMH letters since CTMH alphabets are by far my favorites. The background stamping of presents was an afterthought. I was concerned that there was too much "white space". In doing it again, I would probably do something a little different. (Getting the idea that I critique my work harshly?)
Enjoy and THANKS for visiting!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment