Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lazy Summer Sundays

Hello. Hello. Sundays. When you're a teacher, summer takes the stress out of Sundays. Sundays in summer become Lazy Summer Sundays. There's no lesson plans that need to be written or laundry that must be ready for the week ahead. It's just all about being lazy and that's what I was today. I have a get well card that needs to be made, but I didn't even get to the craft room today and that's okay because there's always Monday. Okay, okay, I'll stop rambling and being lazy, instead I'll share a card I made this past spring. All of the supplies are from Close To My Heart. The simple style and the colors are so me.



Oops, didn't realize the side view photo was so blurry. Just wanted you to see that there was a strip of patterned paper on the inside that you could see behind the shaped front edge. You get the idea.
Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment